Elenion’s silicon photonics solutions include optical engines optimized for line-side, client-side, and intra-data center applications that can be designed into both pluggable and on-board form factors. These optical engines achieve significant cost savings for network systems, and offer a highly compact form factor, low power operation, and high performance.
Integrated Modulator / Receiver Assembly (IMRA) for Data Center and Telecom Applications
Available today, is a monolithic Integrated Modulator / Receiver Assembly (IMRA) for high speed communications. This coherent optical engine supports 100/200G communications for data center and telecom markets. The small form factor enables its use in both pluggable transceiver and on-board applications.
- Coherent transceiver
- Dual polarization IQ modulator (QPSK, 8QAM,16QAM)
- Integrated intradyne receiver
- Monolithically integrated optics using Silicon Photonics IC
- Single laser input for both Tx and Rx
- Includes TIAs
- Operation over extended C-band
- Compact form factor suitable for CFP2-ACO
- Pigtailed fiber I/O’s